Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vaulting in LA!!!!


























Sorry if I disapeared for a bit- I was out having a week of vaulting and "familiarity" at the Hawthorns in Los Angeles. I was taken in for a bit of vaulting fun in a beautiful local to not only work on my vaulting skills but assist many children with special needs who also practice this sport. We were able to practice at a nearby equestrian park- as most of the Valley Veiw Vaulters normal practice locations were muddy from the rain. The view of the mountains and the horses was almost to beautiful- if there is such a thing! Check out these pics of my experience there- Rick is the coach of the team- he's the one hooping! My vaulting partner from New York just so happened to be there also- Pete is the one in the red shirt and then the yellow one. Virginia, Ricks wife and the other half of the coach staff at Valley View is in the picture of us at dinner. ENJOY!

No comments: