Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weekends in San Diego

Here are pictures from a weekend party my friends (Rose and Jared) and I went too. Basically, a DJ will get a permit to set up where ever they want to throw a party and then through the amazingness of the internet- a party is born:) This on was thrown in the middle of a traffic circle in a little area called "Shelter Island". We all had a blast hooping and dancing in the sweet sunshine. It was down near the water and everything!





























































































Here is the only picture I got with my surf board- its official- I'm a surf diva now! I was amazed to actually stand up on the board my second attempt- I think vaulting might have helped a bit though.

1 comment:

bangrudy said...

ups..wow !!! so..so nice...i like it