Friday, December 17, 2010

Psychedelic Waxcapade








































How exciting- my first real fashion show appearance- I'm still not quite sure I'm cut out for all that makeup and hair product but I did enjoy the opportunity to experience the life of a model. The show is the product of a photographer/producer who pulls together the fabulous artists who create the costumes and characters for essentially a photo opportunity and entertainment for an event. I was asked to participate after meeting Candy Wax Cutie at an event in a downtown L.A warehouse where I was performing. I agreed though I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting myself into- as you can see from the photos- it was an incredible experience and I thoroughly rocked the role of Fire in Earth Wind Fire -Candy Wax Cutie Style!

No comments: