Thursday, August 13, 2015

Found my ol' blog about life on the road!

I was looking for another blog for our performance group, but found this blog along the way and got really nostalgic! Wow! What awesome adventures lead me where I am today... so for this post, I thought I would do some traveling down "Memory Lane"!  Two years back I visited my friend in Vegas for their preview of a show they wrote and perform called "Gladius". As luck would have it...I was invited to perform with them! I did a little fire dancing this time but the next time I visited for a show preview.. I got to play the role of the clown with the minature horse!!! What a wild group of people I have had the pleasure of meeting and amazing experiences I have had.  Check out their site at http://www.gladiustheshow.com

Stay tuned for more life on the road... though I am officially living in Palm Springs California these days, my travels are some of my fondest memories:)






No comments: